If you need a more accessible version of this website, click this button on the right. Switch to Accessible Site


You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.

Close [x]

Call Today: 817-431-9591

When traveling out of state with your pet, you will need an Interstate Health Certificate that must be issued by a veterinarian. Please call our office at least 2 weeks in advance of traveling within the United States, with the exceptions of Hawaii and Alaska.

When traveling to Hawaii or Alaska there could be as long as a 120 day quarantine time, so please be sure to do your research as soon as you know you will be traveling to avoid any delays in your trip. Please contact our office as well.

When traveling out of the country with your pet you will need an International Health Certificate that must be issued first by a veterinarian, it must then be sent to Austin, TX. In Austin it will be signed by the USDA Veterinarian and it is then sent back to us. This can be a lengthy process, so please be sure to give us as much advanced notice as possible. Each country has strict regulations and requirements when bringing an animal into or taking an animal out of the country and each country is different in their requirements.

When traveling to another country with your pet, please be sure to do your research as soon as you know you will be traveling as this can often times be a lengthy process and can cause unnecessary delays in your travel plans. Please contact our office as well.

Here are some helpful links when traveling with your pet:


There are companies that can assist you in your move that are familiar with the different countries and their requirements.